莎士比亚最美的爱情诗
莎士比亚最美的爱情诗
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun
我爱人的眼光并非阳光灿烂
Coral is far more red than her lips' red:
珊瑚也远比她的双唇红艳
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
她的胸脯也说不上雪白光鲜
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
满头乌丝,也无法比拟金线
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过粉、红、雪白的玫瑰
but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
却没见一朵在她脸上绽放蓓蕾
and in some perfumes is there more delight
有很多馥郁芬芳的香水
than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
比我情人的呼吸更令人陶醉
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我虽爱听她娇语呢喃
that music hath a far more pleasing sound:
却知道,更好听的声音还是丝竹管弦
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我也承认,我情人的举手投足之间
my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
没一点儿让我想起天仙下凡
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
可是老天作证,我觉得我的爱人着实稀罕
as any she belied with false compare.
毫不逊色于那些矫饰的红颜























![Succulence[1.4.3]版攻略(随缘更新P1)](/uploads/allimg/240111/20522S2K-0-lp.png)













